Out of stock
Misuya Hand Sewing Needles Assorted Box Set made in Japan みすや
These Misuya Hand Sewing Needles come in a wooden box with an assortment of 10 different needle types. 10 of each needle type wrapped in paper packets. 100 needles in total.
– 三,二 = 2/3 Needle: a sewing needle for cotton and thick material
– 三,五 = 5/3 Needle: for blind stitching the seams of cotton and thick materials
– Cotton Kimono Collar Needle: for blindstitching thick cotton, tacking, hemming blankets, etc.
– Silk Patching Needle: a slightly long needle with a thickness between that of a silk needle and that of a cotton needle
– 大ちやぼ = Large Chabo Needle: a thick needle for attaching buttons and working with thick fabrics
– 四,二 = 2/4 Needle: a whipping needle for silk and wool
– Silk Needle: for fine stitching in silk, making hidden seams and ornamental tacking, etc. Suited for making small items and piecing thin material
– Silk Blindstitch Needle: for blindstitching silk and other thin materials
– Silk Plain Weave Needle: for sewing wool, thick silk or soft cotton, etc.
– Silk Plain Weave Blindstitch Needle: this blindstitch needle for wool and thick silk etc. is perfectly suited to attaching half-collars to under-kimonos. The packaging is in Japanese. Misyua hand sewing needles.